- How to speed up your website with an audit of your existing website images - Did you know that a slow loading web page is losing you customers and damaging your SEO rankings, and that the bulk of website performance issues can be massively improved by just optimising your images.
- How to create an ideal client profile for your website and business - Creating an ideal client profile (Otherwise known as a customer avatar) is the first thing you should do before you start thinking about designing your website. Arguably it’s the first thing you should do before you create your product or service for your business. Having an in depth user persona (customer avatar) will provide you with a solid and dependable launchpad for all your content creation and marketing activities, and save you countless hours and pounds that you might waste producing content for the wrong person.
- The benefits of using google fonts on your website projects - In this post I thought I’d give a little love to Google fonts in this blog post as they’ve been serving my clients well in 2022. I’ll just briefly give an overview of what Google fonts are, why I love using them in client projects and a few examples of how you can get your google fonts looking extra fresh and unique, so you can stand out from the other millions of sites using Google fonts.
- Is WordPress website maintenance important? - Is Wordpress website maintenance important? you might have heard about wordpress website maintenance, but might not know what it actually involves.
- 10 of the most common website design issues and how to solve them - Is your website getting you the results you want? If not, read through my top 10 website issues that I come across with client websites, to see if you can help yourself