- What are the Benefits of Using Original Photography on Your Website - They say “a picture speaks a thousand words”, and your website imagery is perhaps the easiest way to effectively communicate your message to your website users. It’s no secret that the average website visitor has the attention span of a goldfish, and that imagery is one of your best opportunities to keep users on your site.
- Five ways to build trust with people who visit your website - Without a solid reputation and the ability to build relationships with our users and have them trust us, we can’t operate as a successful business online. No one wants to do business with someone that they don’t like, know or trust.
- Seven ways to instantly make your website look more professional - Here are my Seven Tips to ensure that you look like you’ve got a professional website They are basic, easy to implement and can be the difference between someone viewing you as an amateur or a viable option for them.
- How to use Google My Business to improve your local search rankings - The “Google My Business” local listings is Google’s local business directory and it provides a great opportunity to gain visibility on local keyword search terms. It’s often overlooked by small businesses, which means that they miss out on vital exposure for their business on local listings.
- How to install and use the Google Sitekit WordPress Plugin - I was in the process of writing a blogpost about “how to submit your wordpress website to the Google Search engine”, when I heard the news that Google has just created an official Google WordPress plugin that not only makes this process easier, but looks like it’ll be a hub to easily connect other Google services and products into your wordpress website dashboard.